Every year, i-GET provides a number of full tuition scholarships to support bright and needy girls from Isiolo County through high school and tertiary colleges. The provision of this scholarship is guided by a policy that was collectively produced and shared with all stakeholders.
All bona fide Isiolo County students who complete high school in a particular year, and have attained the set cut off points are eligible for consideration for tuition support.
HOW TO APPLY
All eligible and interested students can apply for full tuition scholarship through the following methods:
- Online (click this link)
- Via sub-County Chairpersons (click here for the contacts of chairpersons)
- Via i-GET Office in Isiolo
- All applications shall be documented and records kept at the i-GET office
- Each sub-county committee shall prepare and submit the list of all applicants to the i-GET Office for compilation and record keeping.
- At the expiry of the application period, i-GET BoT shall formally communicate to each sub-county committee:
- The number of possible scholarships per each sub-county;
- The cut-off marks for consideration
- The full list of all applicants for each sub county
- The period within which the sub-committee shall submit the selected students for consideration
- The sub-county committee shall submit a report detailing their deliberations, considerations and selection to i-GET BoT for approval.
- i-GET BoT shall meet to deliberate the reports from all Sub-counties and make final decision on the application.
- Successful applicants shall be notified in writing of scholarship support, including an offer letter, the requirements which each of them should fulfil.